Tuck Shop News
We are proud to inform you of positive developments at your school tuck shop.
Libelle Group, New Zealand’s leading school food & beverage service provider and winner of Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2015 – Excellence in Customer Service Delivery – has been contracted to operate the canteen facility at Berkley Normal Middle School from 12 March, Term One 2018.
Our mission is to be a trusted, nutrition-focussed, quality food service provider.
We achieve this with passionate people and smart systems, delivering a professional and efficient service to every customer.
Here, some of the benefits with the change:
- Value 4 money, nutritional menus for school tuck shop customers
- Daily service during break times
- Food designed by students for students
- Audited compliance in food safety
- Free fruit at the school tuck shop, regardless of decile rating
- Absolute open book policy with school clients and student customers
- Diabetes Projects Trust endorsed and audited – Cool Canteen Award
- Cashless payment options, including coupon, eftpos
We successfully deliver this service by offering a broad spectrum of freshly made hot and cold, but also suitable/approved packaged items.
Our listed menu changes every season and reflects the feedback and direct input we get from our customers through surveys and group workshops at schools around the Country. This process generates our generic menu, specialty items on trial and actual retail pricing at tuck shops. You can view our menu here.
This means, our teams at your school will respond to local, school community customer demands by tweaking, adding or subtracting items and/or ingredients to suit.
We look forward to a great year and hope to get plenty of feedback at the counter from you once the daily service starts.